Coaching Specialties: teens, grief/loss, owning choices.
I am a focused, confident, wise and compassionate man.
I really loved that Michael never forced anything on me. He gently guided me to "ah-ha" moments and never pushed me too far out of my comfort zone. I loved being able to talk to him openly and honestly about anything because he was never judgmental. He
What clients are saying:
“A life isn’t significant except for its impact upon others lives.” - Jackie Robinson
a natural trustworthiness that radiates from him and always put me at ease. Most importantly, even when I tried to dodge something or make a joke of it, Michael never lost his calm or got aggravated with me. He would redirect or come at the topic from another direction.
Michael is a wonderful coach that I feel honored to have worked with. I have no doubts that he'll continue to be a part of my life and I think others will be lucky to work with him as well!
• Dale Carnegie 13-week Communication course
• Primary Leadership Development Course
• Problem Solving and Decision Making
• Champion’s workshop - October 2011
• Advanced leadership – November 2012
• Heart of the Samurai – April 2012
• KCA certified coach – November 2014High Performance
• How to Reach Your Personal Best
• Dealing with Diverse Personalities
• Developing Effective Communication Skills
• Communicating with Diplomacy and Tack
• How to be a super Communicator
• Valuing Differences Front Line Responder
• Coaching Skills
• Leadership Model Targeted Selection Interviewing