1340 Commerce St, Suite G
Petaluma, CA 94954
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
We collect only the domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our Web page, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page, not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
With respect to cookies: We do not set any cookies.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by calling us at the above telephone number, writing to us at the above address.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by e-mailing us at the above address, writing to us at the above address.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by e-mailing us at the above address, writing to us at the above address. Please provide us with your name and phone number. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other organizations.
With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at the above address, writing us at the above address.
Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, transaction information. Consumers can have this information corrected by calling us at the above telephone number, writing to us at the above address.
With respect to security: We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site, We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
Member/coach contact information included on Klemmer and Associates' website is not posted for the purpose of promoting/marketing products/services to coaches, but is primarily posted for the purpose of allowing potential clients of a coach to connect with a coach. All other email and electronic communications with members should adhere to the following principles:
- You should have a prior relationship with the person receiving your email. (Someone giving you their business card is acceptable in this regard–it implies permission to get in contact. Similarly if someone has sent you an email.)
- A valid "from" and "reply to" address must be included with each message.
- If you have a subscription list, you should send a confirmation email that the person wishes to be on the list.
- There should always be a quick way to unsubscribe from any mail list.
- Any request to cease mailing from an individual or organization should be quickly honored.
- A complaint involving a breach of this policy may be considered a violation of the Klemmer and Associates Code of Ethics, and therefore referred to the management of Klemmer and Associates for consideration. Should they find a breach occurred, remedies may be required. Sanctions may also be imposed such as suspending or terminating the coach's membership and/or credential with the Klemmer and Associates. Please note that spam laws and regulations above and beyond Klemmer and Associates policies may apply to commercial electronic messages sent to individuals who have elected to list their contact information on the Klemmer and Associates website.
If you feel that this site is ot following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.