Dates and Location TBA.
Jim Stovall and Rebeka Graham will be sharing secrets about how to create and grow wealth!
Event pricing: $1995 per ticket
Each ticket includes a bonus ticket for a guest and access to our gala dinner for both of you!
If you have attended the Millionaire Institute previously you may reaudit this event for only $250. Contact the Klemmer office to enroll as a reaudit.
Jim Stovall is a regular speaker at Klemmer & Associate's Heart of the Samurai events. He is a best-selling author, entrepreneur, and self-made, certified deca-millionaire. If you haven't had a chance to see Jim speak before, he is a truly inspirational and gifted man. Jim Stovall has become a leading speaker on creating and growing wealth, he has the real life experience to back up the practical financial advice he will be sharing with you. You will leave this weekend with not only the knowledge of how to build much more wealth, but you will have experienced and integrated a new wealth consciousness into everything you do. Klemmer & Associates along side Jim Stovall is a powerful combination. The Millionaire Institute will be an extremely impactful weekend for you. Jim Stovall's achievements include becoming:
- A certified Deca-millionaire
- An International Humanitarian of the Year
- A National Olympic weightlifting champion
- An Emmy Award winner
- The Founder and President of the Emmy Award-winning Narrative Television Network
- One of the Ten Outstanding Young Americans awarded by the U.S. Jaycees
- A National Entrepreneur of the Year
- A recipient of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce National Blue Chip Enterprise Award
- A world-renowned author and speaker
- The author of the best-selling book, The Ultimate Gift. Now a 20th Century Fox major motion picture.
Rebeka Graham has 20 years experience leading and managing IT organizations including Koch Industries, the largest privately held company in the nation, and the Williams companies, a Fortune 500 energy industry leader, Rebeka Graham worked with executive leadership teams to develop business process systems and led international information technology departments to support the business needs.
Since founding her own consulting company over a decade ago, Rebeka has lived her passion of helping individuals and teams to be more successful through improved effectiveness. She has worked with individuals, teams, and leaders in organizations around the world including Google, Microsoft, FAA, Energizer, MolsonCoors, JetBlue, New Balance, Bloomberg, Novartis, among many others.
Rebeka has become a highly sought-after management and leadership facilitator. She is a member of Insights Discovery Faculty delivering accreditations to bring new practitioners into the Insights Community. Rebeka has an engaging, interactive style that makes learning possible in the corporate setting while expediting newly learned skills toward implementation.
Results identified by recent clients include:
- "Without working with Rebeka, our newly formed leadership team would have been a train wreck within two months
- “Incredible, rigorous, challenging, inspiring!”
- “We built strong connections and will have an easier time working together moving forward.”
- “We were able to focus on short falls of the team, build awareness of improvements, and plan forward for our team and our organization.”
In addition to the Millionaire Institute your ticket includes a special gala dinner hosted by Klemmer & Associates on Saturday night. This dinner will provide an opportunity to mix and mingle with other K&A grads, facilitators and other familiar faces. You will see old friends and make new ones.
You really don't want to miss the Millionaire Institute or our "Connected at the Heart" Gala Dinner!
Please contact Kari Ramon with any questions at 801.554.8757. Payment plans are available, contact Kari for details.